If your birth date falls between February 19 and March 20, your zodiac sign is Pisces.
- Element: Water
- Quadruplicity: Mutable
- Ruler: Neptune
- Natural House: The 12th
- Parts of the body associated with Pisces: The feet
According to your horoscope, home is very much one of the focal points for all of 2022, Pisces.
Update: The Pisces 2021 Horoscope is published.
Your needs there…your dreams there. The kind of place you want to live in….from the furnishings to the intimate relationships you nurture there will all come into clear focus as the year rolls along.
Hard work with plenty of rewards, a touch of good luck and delicious destiny as well as some incredible eclipse action all comes together to make this a very prominent period for building your own personal castle..and filling it with everything you most adore and love.
With three lunar eclipses adding spice and excitement to home, then communications and close to home connections and on to the future and an intense period of spirituality and learning the lunar tone set for this year is one of clarity on all levels.
Two solar eclipses also take front and center stage. The first occurs in June and adds more ego centered action to the home front.
There are new ways to give life and love to those who make up this important realm in your world..and this eclipse encourages you to find it.
Coming in powerfully in December is a total eclipse of the Sun that promises new adventures in connection with your work, career and/or avocation.
All that work done earlier on building something secure and steady to support you pays off in surprising opportunities.
Previous regrets or deeply felt doubts in key relationships will be steadily addressed in the first 3 months of 2022, Pisces: early this year watch for loved ones to adopt a more accepting and openly communicative attitude.
Many Pisceans will now move almost lifeless relationships into a new arena of shared curiosity, excitement and romantic appreciation.
Let all progress naturally, Pisces: until mid to late March long-term romantic partners will need to feel in control of this delicate emotional process.
Single Pisceans may be presented with a mildly unethical choice before late March: watch for authority figures, mentors or older friends to make unexpected romantic overtures.
Go slow here, Pisces, and subtly state your boundaries: all will revert back to normal in early April.
Some Pisceans, especially those born between March 10th and 20th, may also experience the dramatic appearance of a highly seductive relationship.
If single, Pisces, all will be well: expect this new relationship, although unusual, to meet a great many of your previously unfulfilled social and physical needs.
If already attached, however, a rare emotional triangle may exist for most of April and May.
Opt for long-term security and predictability here, Pisces: this is not the right time to take on risky relationships or unusual emotional challenges.
Later this year watch also for loved ones to actively need your continued support and encouragement.
A recent series of emotional or family changes may cause others to feel vulnerable, exposed or misunderstood.
Be supportive, Pisces: positive romantic gains, newly honest communications and shared creativity will be the result after late August.
A delicate and highly promising year, Pisces: take extra time to reward the emotional progress of loved ones.
Just as the natives of the previous zodiac sign, you will be more concerned about your state of health and of your body during this year than lately.
You make appointments at the doctor, at the dentist, you even propose interventions that you’ve postponed for years, for example, removing beauty marks or solving other issues that are on your improving health list.
You receive astral energy to successfully accomplish your plans in a busy year such as the current one.
A greater attention for your rest is required because sleep helps your body to regenerate and to recharge energetically.
Money & career horoscope
You know, for the most part, what you need to feel supported. There are, of course, the basics…food, shelter, love.
Beyond that, there are the personal things, the collections, the reserves in the bank, the contract that lets you feel secure about the future in regards to a job…things that are uniquely your own requirements.
With so much focus on home you should also put attention on what you need in that area to feel safe, secure and comfortable.
Beyond that…because this year highlights a certain independence and self reliance, you should make concise lists of what you can get and earn and create on your own and what needs assistance from others.
Common sense…defined goal lists and plenty of hard work make just about anything..possible.
2022 Pisces Horoscope Month by Month
- January – This month, your enthusiasm will be excellent to obtain the desired professional achievements such as promotions, trips abroad, etc.
- February – The relationship with your partner will need a few changes, but try to maintain your family values and traditions.
- March – This month, the Pisces will need greater involvement and more activity at work if they want to succeed in their professional life.
- April – The Pisces are advised to maintain their routine of physical exercises and diet to have a better level of energy this month.
- May – May is a good time to invest in real estate and land. However, pay attention to the more subtle details of these deals before you venture into any high-value acquisitions for that period.
- June – Your metabolism is going to be excellent. Make sure you eat fresh and stay away from processed food during this period.
- July – Concentrate on one or two projects, and focus your energy to finalize them successfully.
- August – Passion, and romance are in the air in August. It’s up to you if you take advantage of this aspect for your relationships to thrive.
- September – The single Pisces will have many dates, and it is possible to meet their soul mate.
- However, don’t be hasty. Weigh the pros and cons before venturing into a new love or friendship relationship.
- October – Don’t diversify your professional activities this month. Focus on one or two projects, and spend your energy to complete them successfully.
- November – You need to have a balanced approach in all your financial plans. The investments from the previous months could bring a good profit for some Pisces.
- December – The end of the year will bring some minor health problems and general fatigue, which will need proper attention so you can avoid their aggravated effects later on.
Change Yourself in Positive Ways in 2022
It is still inner awareness, self motivations and personal secrets which bring the most surprising change into your world.
The past reflects career and things you’ve learned over the course of your life that can help you initiate changes there.
The future is all home, home, home and this nodal transit just adds more emphasis to this over-all focus of 2022.
New people and new arrangements…perhaps a new house or a dramatic and much needed redecorating are in store.
Remember that you are the creator of your life…and make these promised changes ones that you have been hoping for.