If your birth date falls between September 23 and October 23, your zodiac sign is Libra.
The year begins under good auspices. 2022 will be a year of great expansion Libra, dedicated to carrying out an important project.
Libra will have a very good period in terms of revenue growth in the coming years.
Libras will be happy in the next period, but more with a personal accent. They will focus on their loved ones, their family, and maybe they will really realize who the really important people in their lives are.
In the middle of the year, but especially in the second half of July and August, you could make some trips that will have a significant impact on the way you look at the world.
Or you may meet people who inspire you and from whom you borrow sound principles to guide you in life. In both cases, there is much to learn.
Libra 2022 Love Horoscope
You’re battening down the hatches over money, you’re going after ambitions in career with a tunnel-visioned determination but your love life and emotional life has an inbuilt safety catch.
However, Saturn in Aquarius may stir things up a bit by encouraging you to be a bit more single-minded. That’s not to say if you’re in a relationship that you should have the best of both worlds.
Being partnered and living life as a single entity. What it’s saying is that you need to retain your individuality this year. You don’t need to be joined at the hip with lovers. You need to mingle and merge with other people from other walks of life.
It’s not to tempt you. It’s to teach you to appreciate what you’ve got. It’s a year to learn what you can achieve on your own while meeting with partners on a more intimate level.
It’s an emotionally self-indulgent year for you where you’ll discover the things you may want may not actually be the things you need. Check it out for yourself.
Libra is the sign of partnerships and love and if things are not running smoothly or functioning properly you can fall apart. If you want love to continue to flourish, take a step back and be objective over what you’ve got and if it’s working or not. If you’re not getting the emotional rewards you need to survive, it may be time to change the house rules.
As far as money is concerned 2022 is Libras’s year! Lucky you! Finances come to you via gifts this year, and by that, I don’t just mean hard cash in an envelope.
This is more about gifts of opportunity. It’s a time in your life where you’ll see quite clearly the opportunities in front of you. Don’t pretend they’re not there. See them and take them to go further. Take the chance this year.
Believe in yourself. Jupiter the planet of expansion urges you to assess not just your finances but your worth, especially your self-worth. See the true value not just in investments and financial projects, but in loving, supportive family and friends.
Don’t be afraid to tell bosses you’re worth more. It’s a good year to ask for a rise. Consider the financial changes around you and speak up.
Now don’t be surprised that you get lots of refusals at first. It’s the way of the world. But be persistent and your dog with a bone attitude will wear others down, and your persistence will get you what you want.
It’s a year where the pot will fill slowly, but it will fill. By the end of 2022, you’ll look back and say you did well. Good for you.
You’re pulling out all the stops and going after each and every goal you have listed on your agenda in 2022, so I hope you have plenty of energy in reserve as it looks like you’re going to be busy.
You’re on a mission and don’t intend to let anything or anyone stop you. Your wish list is growing daily and your ambitions are becoming longer and loftier. Always remember though that as you knock some of these doors you have in mind, you won’t always get an affirmative answer. Not instantly anyway. Don’t lose hope. Be persistent and constant and you’ll get there in the end.
Not only that but you’ll manage to get further than your wildest dreams. Keep your finger on the pulse and your eye on the main chance and you’ll harvest more than you’d ever have believed.
Just bear in mind it won’t happen overnight. Be prepared to take your time. Saturn brings you opportunities in work but it is you who must make them happen. 2022 is a year where others will see that the balanced harmonious Libra they think they know, has a sharp edge to them, and a killer instinct to win.
2022 Month by Month Libra Horoscope
- January – The relationship with the people from your lifIt’s time for joy and more time to take care of your body and soul. Physical and spiritual health are always important.
- February – It’s time for Libra to rest this month. After so much agitation on all levels, the scales will finally be peaceful, oriented towards inner peace.
- March – Libra will realize that money does not buy everything, and the most important thing in life is the time spent with family.
- April – For those who do not yet have a soul mate, this month is perfect to find your life partner.
- May – Libra is in good health, and this will give them more and more opportunities for joy
- June – This month will be a favorable one for Libra when it comes to love and career.
- July – You may face some financial difficulties. However, this may be due more because your spending habits than to unexpected payments.
- August – Libras feels attractive this month and hopes to find their soul mate after they came out of a relationship that did not bring them much perspective on the future.
- September – An unexpected gain will come, exactly when they need a sum of money to make some renovations around the house.
- October – In terms of professional life, Libra natives feel the need for change, but are not prepared to do so.
- November – Businesses come with new development opportunities and investments are successful.
- December – Career is on the rise, on an upward trend. This means that you will be promoted to a better paid position in the company where you work.