If your birth date falls between December 22 and January 20, your zodiac signs is Capricorn.
- Element: Earth
- Quadruplicity: Cardinal
- Ruler: Saturn
- Natural House: The 10th
- Parts of the body associated with Capricorn: The knees and the skeletal system as well as the skin
The 2020 horoscope is encouraging you to learn new things and apply them to your most intimate and most mundane affairs and both a lunar eclipse and a Solar eclipse stirring up more possibilities there be sure you keep focused on this little detail things, work related friendships, partnerships and alliances.
Allot plenty of time to nurture your self as well.
Taking care of yourself is just as important as taking care of the obligations and responsibilities that are part of your life.
Three lunar eclipses bring emotional events to your work, (in January), to love affairs and creativity, (in June) and to friendships and shared goals in November.
Keep these months in mind as they highlight periods when emotions count just as strongly, or more strongly, than raw intellect and common sense especially in dealing with the connected affairs.
Two solar eclipses add ego fire and strong heart centered possibilities to other points in 2020.
A solar eclipse in June is another touch of magic in that work-related center of your life and a total eclipse of the sun in December makes divine dreams amazingly possible.
This year may bring powerful romantic changes into your life, Capricorn: throughout much of the first 3 months of 2020 compelling and slightly exotic social and romantic attractions may arrive.
Many Capricorns have recently experienced an almost 2 year period of self-examination and doubt in the areas of romantic commitment, long-term emotional security and shared affection.
Now, however, and continuing on for most of this year, Cap, your doubts and misgivings will be proven inaccurate.
Shortly after mid-March watch for a new relationship to dramatically deepen or provide a delightful level of passion, shared goals and security.
Even though past disappointments may have been strongly felt, Cap, long-term commitments and renewed feelings of passion will be difficult to resist this year.
Ongoing relationships will also be affected: by early April watch for key relationships to enter a phase of deepening trust and clarity concerning the past.
Many Capricorns will now experience an unusual period of ‘unconscious answers’ from loved ones and in close relationships: between early February and April expect unusual coincidences or oddly revealing comments from loved ones to address long-held fears, questions or private irritations.
Accept all such events as evidence of progress to come, Cap: you are definitely on the right track.
Later in 2020 watch home and financial issues closely: after late June planetary alignments suggest that relocation, new living agreements or large purchases may need to be discussed in great detail.
Not to worry, however: this is one of the more active years for positive security and home advancement in the past 11 years.
Follow your instincts and let loved ones know your feelings, plans and ideas: you won’t be disappointed.
Overall, 2020 is a good year for you, you’ll receive astral energy that will help you accomplish your ambitious plans and you also manage to be organized enough to make some time for your hobbies and for your personal care.
The nervous system can give signals of fatigue, headaches or signals that can affect the limbs or the spine.
Stress is the main risk factor for your health, therefore a healthy lifestyle and also relaxation methods such as meditation or yoga remain the main aid for maintaining your well-being.
Money & career horoscope
Other people and their assets play very important parts in the most dramatic financial events of 2020.
You’ll find yourself considering partners and what they can add to your investments.
Big dealings and mergers and business decisions that cannot be made alone are also likely to vie for your attention from time to time.
Money has a touch of lightning and a dreamy quality .
Your motto should be easy come-make the most of it. A retrograde Venus period at the end of the year can bring an old mission or goal back into play.
It could prove to be financially successful so make sure you check everything out when it appears.
2020 Capricorn Horoscope month by month
- January – Plan your budget, and prioritize your expenses for this year because the middle of the month will bring expenses related to your dear ones.
- February – The love life of Capricorns is good this month, and many of them will find true love.
- March – The Capricorns will have numerous occasions to excel in their career during this month.
- April – The practical sense will be useful to shine in your personal and professional life this month.
- May – For the single Capricorns, this period is favorable for romantic meetings that could lead to serious relationships or even marriage.
- June – This month, the Capricorns will notice a significant increase in the energy and vitality level.
- July – This month will lack any financial issues for the Capricorns. You can save money for the future without too much effort.
- August – The position of planets will facilitate your development and your progress in life. You will gain more authority and power during the following period.
- September – You will enjoy more freedom to explore professional possibilities, and you will have the support of your colleagues and superiors.
- October – Avoid carbs, fats, and high caloric foods during this period. Thus, you will be healthier, and your energy level will be again optimal.
- November – Teamwork will bring you a lot of advantages. The end of the month offers possibilities of relocation or a change in your career if you are willing.
- December – The end of the year could bring some expenses related to vacation, travels, or hobbies. Yo can spoil yourself because this is a favorable period of the year.
Change Yourself in Positive Ways in 2020
There may be more of a focus on literal cash rewards or bonuses during this year’s rounds of cosmic surprises, however, yet as always…the exact possibilities can never be anticipated nor even expected.
There is nothing wrong with adding a little more height to a mountain your building or to envision a castle at the top.
The world only progresses because we dare to dream and because we dare to believe that our dreams are possible.
The future arrives through the way you support your life, through the way you do your job, through the pampering and support you give yourself this year.
Little changes in work or career can mean much, much bigger opportunities than might be apparent.
Willingly take on an extra task or project if it helps your end goal.
Avoid taking on anything that serves no real purpose other than making you feel busy or purposeful.